Saturday, August 25, 2012

An Intuitive who likes to write

Being an intuitive who likes to write make for a lot of interesting things to write about. And lately I've been feeling like something is coming for me to write. It sort of bubbles up from my subconscious mind like God has set my kettle to boiling and as it boils over I catch some of it and write it down. But, I don't always know what God has in store for me or you it just starts coming and often I am awake nights or I wake up in the middle of the night knowing I need to write more about whatever I'm working upon and sometimes I do as long as I can keep my commitments I have made for the next day or week ongoing.

note: By the way I like the number my site got to today which was 99,808 hits. So, I'm almost to 100,000 hits on my site from around the world. Thanks to all of you for that and I also thank God for scaring me when I almost died in 1998 and 1999 to begin writing at my first online site at Geocities.com before there was even a name for blogging in 1999. However, I started this site in 2007 and dragonofcompassion.com in I believe 2009 or 2010 and Geocities is no more. I have been writing of my most meaningful experiences with God and Life around the world ever since. Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Abigail Rogers said...

Congratulations on your hit count, Fred! Blogging is amazing, isn't it? God has certainly blessed me through it.

It looks like you're interested in Scotland, just like I am! Maybe you would like to go on a "virtual journey" through Scotland over at my blog, www.PictureBritain.com. Hope to see you there :)

Best Wishes,
Abigail