Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Earthquakes Today


 

Magnitude 4.5 - GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA, CALIFORNIA

Magnitude 4.9 - OFF THE COAST OF OREGON

Magnitude 5.6 - ALASKA PENINSULA

Magnitude 5.6 - REVILLA GIGEDO ISLANDS REGION

The first earthquake is in the Los Angeles Area.

  The 2nd  earthquake is off the coast of Oregon today, the 3rd  earthquake is off the coast of Alaska today, the 4th   earthquake is off the coast of Mexico today. I had wondered why I felt sick to my stomach the last two days. I feel a little better now so though there may be more in the 4.0 range it is possible we are threw with earthquakes in the 5.0 and above. 

However, I'm not entirely sure. But it was expected that the plates that touch the U.S. from Japan were expected to move a lot to compensate for the sinking of the east coast of Japan last year by 3 feet or more near Fukushima, Japan. So, there might be more shifting and earthquakes from Alaska to Mexico or even further south during these times.

I'm sort of relieved to know why I was feeling sick because I was just about to go to the doctor. But now I see these earthquakes it all makes sense now. The worst pre-earthquake experience for me was the 2004 Earthquake and Tsunami that killed over 200,000 in Indonesia, Thailand, Ceylon, India and various Islands. That time I experienced the heaven realms coming closer to earth than I had ever seen before so I was worried my whole family was going to die. However, around Christmas 2004 I woke up and my father in law who was still alive then was watching the Tsunami live on CNN. I was relieved at least my family wasn't going to die but I also felt sick for all those who were dying and being injured then so I prayed for their quick entrance into the Heaven realms that I had seen come closer into our realm here on earth. I hope there won't be anymore bigger earthquakes this time but I'm not sure there might be.  Here is a map of today's earthquakes but I think it might start changing after today to something else. So, I possibly don't have a permanent map here and it might be only from today from:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Maps/region/N_America.php

Map showing earthquakes

 

 

 

No comments: