Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Grattitude is the Motor of Life

Or: Consciousness Creates Reality

There is a Japanese man that has done a lot of work in studying water crystals. He has found that the actual crystalline shapes that water takes when frozen changes as the consciousness he thinks about regarding water. So, for example, if he labels a glass of water "I Love You" this water responds to the "I love you" designation. But, the single most powerful thought feeling form appears to be grattitude. So, when he labels a glass of water: "Grattitude" it becomes the most amazing of all. And he says his favorite water on earth is from Mt. Shasta. And of all the water I have ever tasted it is my favorite too as it comes just naturally off the mountain from the snow and glaciers.

Since we are about 90% or more water as human beings, how we label ourselves or qualify ourselves or others will greatly affect how long we live, how happy we are ongoing, whether we will have good lives etc. So, remember as you qualify your body and the bodies of those around you, you are creating their reality with your every thought and feeling.

For me, my grattitude ongoing every single day looks a lot like this: "I am Grateful for God in my life and for a good family and for all my friends and how well God takes care of me in every way. I am grateful for my city, state and country and all the fine people that live here. I am grateful for the world and all the living people and things in it. I am grateful for our galaxy and all the  beings in it. I am grateful for the universe filled with life and amazingness. Thank you God!"

So, since whatever a being thinks and feels about water qualifies the water it is also true that whatever one thinks and feels about anyone or any being (since we are all about 90% water) also becomes true and lengthens or shortens people's lives according to our thoughts and feelings and also how the being feels about himself or herself.



No comments: