Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Honey Badger Don't Care

My wife was asking my daughter's boyfriend and myself what was going on with all the T-Shirts in the stores now that say, "Honey Badger Don't Care". I said, "I don't know." And so my daughter's boyfriend simply pulled out a laptop and looked it up as a potential Youtube offering. Sure enough, there was the "Honey Badger don't Care Youtube video" with 48 million hits at the time we visited the site. I decided to share it with you because it is a real classic viral video and also true to life. In the last "The Gods Must Be Crazy" there is also a funny episode of a Honey Badger in Africa where a stranded airplane pilot has to give his boot to a Honey Badger because it won't let go of it.

begin quote:

The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger (original narration by Randall ...




No comments: