Sunday, August 26, 2012

Personality Disorders

A normal healthy person who grows up and does not have a traumatic event between usually the ages of 1 and 4 years of age that tends to cause a personality disorder sounds like this:

A normal healthy person: "As long as people leave me alone and don't try to harm me or force me to believe like them I can "Live and let Live". This is a healthy normal person worldwide.

Okay, now a personality disorder comes from a trauma which is a violation similar to sexual and physical abuse and could be either or both of these events combined can create a psychological state that looks more like this, "If you don't think like I do and believe like I do then you are a threat to me and I may have to either make you believe like me or I may have to cause your death."

So, what is interesting to me is that a person with a personality disorder also appears to be most terrorists which means they were created to be like this by a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder before they were 4 years of age. This trauma may have continued throughout their growing up but it started before they were 4 years old.

No comments: