Monday, August 6, 2012

Ruby Sparks: The Movie

The Ruby Sparks movie is a delight! If you get a chance to see it you might think it is only a fantasy. However, because of the nature of the universe it is also a reality. However, as you watch this movie Calvin doesn't know how to both create and also give freedom to his creation. This takes time but is related to the old saying, "If you really love something or someone set it free and it will come back to you sometime."

This is really powerful stuff. As a child in my religion I was taught to become one with God and to make things that I want  to happen (as long as God agrees too). However, as I grew older I found being able to do this all the time changed my life too much. So, I learned to save this kind of ability for emergencies (mine or other people's) because whenever I went into a God Fusion state and really wanted and made something happen it was just too much for ordinary reality I found in my everyday life. So, I save this ability for emergencies for myself or millions and by doing this I believe I honor God. Very likely you will have the same experience.

The real trick is not creating your own reality, the real trick is giving freedom to that which you create. This is what is difficult to do for almost everyone. But if you understand how the universe works we all get better at this with time.

No comments: