Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Dream

I was waking up in a dream or vision state. Out of the blue a voice said, "There is a problem with the Hadron Collider." I had not been thinking about this at all. But because I am an adult I asked, "What is the problem?" The answer I got was, "The Hadron Collider is creating little black holes." Now whoever was speaking had my attention so I asked, "Will Earth be sucked into one?" The answer was, "Earth cannot be sucked into Black holes this small. The effects however will be seen in the weather all over earth." Then I asked, "What will the black holes do?" The answer I received was this, "These black holes are the size of atoms so they only can suck in the mass of up to one molecule each. However, there are now millions of them." So, then I asked, "What happens if the Hadron Collider in Cern keeps doing this for years?" The answer was, "Extreme weather changes worldwide."

Other things that I have been shown in the past are like this: "Black holes are actually entrances to an anti-matter universe or galaxy which is the polar opposite of the matter galaxy that we live in. So, since a matter galaxy is one pole of electricity and an anti-matter galaxy is an opposite pole of electricity it means that the atoms traveling through the little black holes might show up on anti-matter earth in Switzerland in the anti-matter galaxy that is the polar complement to ours. I'm not sure about the effects of this or whether there are also anti-matter people there or not.

Being an intuitive when I heard this it FELT true. I have learned to trust things that feel this true with my life because feelings this strong usually save my life or someone else's. If you are an intuitive or better yet both a scientist and an intuitive double check this information to check for accuracy.

No comments: