Thursday, August 30, 2012

Where is Romney's Plan?

Where is he talking about actual suffering and solutions? Where is his specific plan?

He has always been good about talking about dreams and aspirations. But then I sort of feel like I have a traveling salesman trying to sell my grandmother life insurance talking to us. Where are the facts and hard choices. What we heard was like listening to a fairy tale.

Maybe things are just so bad he knows no one can actually handle the truth so to get up there and inspire the people like a minister would is the only thing he can think of doing. But, I worry that he is the minister on the Titanic when the people should have gotten on the lifeboats if you remember that movie. Though that part was inspirational it was also horrific to watch. Where's the plan? Without a blueprint it is just minister's talk which I suppose we also need about now to carry on.

No comments: