Sunday, September 16, 2012

Losing Weight

I have lost a lot of weight since June (30 pounds or more). I lost the first thirty pounds in June using the "Fat, Sick and nearly Dead" diet championed by Joe Cross of Australia. (See video possibly for free online). It is the first diet that actually works for me in a very long time.

However, be sure your health is good enough to go on this diet because it is fairly extreme as diets go. Though it is probably the healthiest diet I have ever seen in one way, in another it is just so different from what most of you are used to in your lives that it likely will take a lot of getting used to.

In my own case this diet came at the perfect time because of how my father raised me. He also championed an Organic Vegan diet and was a student of Paul Bragg just like Jack Lalane was. So, when I heard about the Organic vegan vegetable and fruit juice diet I realized this could actually work for me. Because I saw that I would be able to see results right away so I wouldn't get discouraged and give up.

So, the first week I did this diet I lost 30 pounds. In the course of the summer I gained about 10 pounds back but this last week I lost about 15 pounds during the next time I tried a variation of this diet. And I also maintained 1,2, or 3 organic vegan meals every day in order to maintain my weight loss.

The good thing for me about dieting like this is that it is more or less full time in that you are eating or drinking live organic foods every day in addition to whatever else you might eat when you are not on this diet 3 meals a day or full time. I feel much much better all the time and my skin looks much younger in general than before I started drinking and eating this way in June. So, likely this lifestyle is permanent. Who wouldn't want to feel like they did in their twenties and to have their skin looking like aging is reversing to some degree? So, this diet part or full time (depending upon when it is convenient) is a full time type of diet that I have incorporated into my life style on a permanent basis. This has become a lot easier because once you do the diet about a week or more you can start to experience what your body actually needs to be healthy so you begin to "Eat to Live rather than live to eat!"

Another side benefit to this diet is that now at age 64 I would say that it has reduced my night time reflux by about 90 percent. So, this is another advantage to this diet. So, likely being on this diet would also reduce reflux and any throat or esophageal or stomach cancers that might result from ongoing reflux problems.

Also, just eating or drinking fresh organic vegetables and fruit is an automatic anti-cancer and anti-oxident type of diet that could increase your longevity by up to 50 years depending upon what  your present diet is.

No comments: