Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Stuff I compiled and or wrote about Drukpa Kunley

  1. What I found interesting was that it was actually easier for me to find all these articles through Google and than to search by subject at my own site. So, if you are looking for an article you read here at my blog in the past if you remember the subject and year you might find it faster directly through the Google Search Engine like I did.

     

    intuitive fred888: Purple Delta 7 learns about Crazy Wisdom

    intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/.../purple-delta-7-learns-about-crazy.h...
    Sep 24, 2010 – So this is the story of how a rock or stone that Drukpa Kunley rested and meditated on as a child became Purple Delta 7 and protected both he ...
  2. intuitive fred888: Drukpa Kunley's Words

    intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2010/09/drukpa-kunleys-words.html
    Sep 25, 2010 – The first passages describe what comes next in Drukpa Kunley's words .... Drukpa Kunley's Words · Purple Delta 7 learns about Crazy Wisdom ...
  3. intuitive fred888: Crazy Wisdom 9-24-10

    intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2010/09/crazy-wisdom-9-24-10.html
    Sep 24, 2010 – Anyway, Thubten, told me many Drukpa Kunley stories which was .... Drukpa Kunley's Words · Purple Delta 7 learns about Crazy Wisdom ...

No comments: