Sunday, November 11, 2012

Better Day: And Skyfall: The movie

Last night I realized part of the problem I was having was in feeling sort of claustrophobic by not letting myself drive my car until I got adjusted to these new medications. Though this physically was protecting both me and other drivers and my family it put me in a bizarre psychological state. So, once I got in touch with this I decided to carefully eat whatever I was going to eat today and to go with my wife and daughter (while they both drove instead of me). This was a really good idea because it got me out of my rut being here and not leaving the house unless someone drove me. Also, while we were in the city (San Francisco area) we saw the first 1/2 of Skyfall: The movie while we waited for our daughter as she visited a friend she met at Supercamp this summer at Stanford University. So, while they were walking about 6 miles on coastal mountain trails we watched the first 1/2 of Skyfall. Also, don't worry about us because we will see the whole thing with family and friends soon.

This is a really well done movie if you like James bond movies Judy Dench, Daniel Craig and Javier Bardem really outdid themselves with this movie. Rotten Tomatoes online gave it a 93% which is likely higher than one or two movies this year or the highest. So, if you like James Bond movies you will likely love this one.

No comments: