Sunday, November 11, 2012

Human Incarnation and the Time Space Continuum

My wife has two bachelor's degrees and a Master's degree and tends to be a much better communicator verbally in person than I am with most people. I think the reason is though I love and have compassion for everyone I have been burnt a lot by people until I was about 30 and wised up a lot. So, I tend to be kind but also to keep my distance from most people as a result. I am polite and kind in person but I really have to believe you are really intelligent and intuitive or someone I can actually help to spend a whole lot of time communicating with someone in person. So, I am always praying for everyone all the time but most of the time I see people sort of like children. Actually, this is true in some ways because I'm now 64 and most people are younger than myself and so they all look to me like my children or grandchildren. Most are okay and some are sort of naughty children. I usually can tell the difference and what is actually going on with anyone by looking at them for 5 seconds or less because I'm an intuitive. So, if I can help them through prayer I do and if I can protect others from them because they are causing harm I do that too by God's Grace. All without saying a word or any physical overt action at all because that is my style and I find I do what is the most efficient thing I can imagine for all beings in regard to helping all beings in each and every moment.

So, the other night I said to her, "You know what I've found out that is really crazy?" She said, "What are you referring too?" I said, "Well. What's really crazy is how a soul actually operates. And what I have discovered is that a soul only experiences time space when it is living in a human body on earth. When it isn't resident in a body it isn't tied to time space really at all. And because of this it is sort of like if someone says, "I live all my lifetimes simultaneously that is true. But if they say I live all my lifetimes in linear fashion forwards in time, I can't really say they are wrong. And Other people who say "I only live this one lifetime and go to heaven as a soul" I can't say they are wrong either. The reason none of them is wrong is because a human soul by itself isn't tied to a time space continuum in any way except by the relationships they have with all beings that they shared the time space with. So, after any soul leaves a Time Space continuum and passes on they are actually free from Time Space entirely. So, they could go to a heaven realm for 1,000,000 years or longer in their real time and still incarnate as a baby  (theoretically) on the other side of the world, or they could pass away now and incarnate into the past 1,000,000 years or the same amount into the future or even billions of year into the past or future of this or any other galaxy or dimension. So, there really is no real tie to any Time Space continuum at all for any soul except for the friendships, and family and also negative relationships that people have while incarnating here on earth or on any other planet, star or Galaxy past, present or future. My wife said, "You are right that's pretty crazy." And I said, "But this appears to be what is actually happening for all souls." She nodded her head and said, "Because I haven't experienced this myself like you have I'm not sure what to do with this informaion." I said, "I only know about this because I have wanted to know and this is what I've found out so far."

No comments: