Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Galactic Sentience then and now

 The following is a conversation between the Founder Creator of this Galaxy and his Grandson Creator that he put in charge when the founder retired and went to sleep to recreate himself after being alive billions of years. This is what an old Creator does to recreate himself or herself. They go to sleep and take incarnations as humans and other mortal beings on various planets, stars, nebula an dimensions within whatever galaxy they live in or on.

"Grandfather, why did you choose to be born on earth?"
Grandfather: "Grandson, it is about balance."
Grandson: "Tell me what you mean."
Grandfather: "When I created the Milky Way Galaxy I did it for your Grandmother because she needed to feed her children or she would die. I didn't want to go back to my home Galaxy because I was the son of the founder of that galaxy. So, I created the Milky Way Galaxy because I was motivated to take care of my wife and children."
Grandson: "But that still doesn't explain why you have taken up living on earth here in the U.S. in a human body here in 2012."
Grandfather: "But I have thousands of bodies alive here on earth at this time."
Grandson: "Yes. I know. But why is that?"
Grandfather: "I know you are a strategic genius and you have proved it over and over to me in this present lifetime in a human body on earth as well as leading this galaxy since I went to sleep to recreate myself as an old Creator. But, there are things I couldn't teach you about life that I wanted to Grandson. Some things you only learn through experience and they cannot be taught. They can only be learned by being put in certain kinds of situations."
Grandson: "I'm here to learn about these things from you."
Grandfather: "But I'm telling you I cannot teach these things. These things can only be learned in certain organic situations as they arise. These things are only learned in reaction to the events in your life."
Grandson: "But my experiences are totally different than yours!"
Grandfather: "We all have different Karmic streams whether we are living in bodies that live in a Space Time continuum or not. I personally am living in thousands of bodies as human beings on earth at present likely in every nation on earth. And each body is experiencing something quite different than the other.
Grandson: "So, what is my present lifetime in a human body on earth teaching me?"
Grandfather: "Only you can tell me. I'm not living in your body with you or experiencing what you are experiencing or have experienced thus far as a human on earth."
Grandson: "So, what are you learning from living in this specific body on earth?"
Grandfather:"I'm learning compassion for myself and all beings."
Grandson: "But you are the most powerful being in this galaxy and you put me in charge of it and went to sleep as is your prerogative as the founder Creator of the Milky Way Galaxy. You are the only one who did this and now you put me in charge in your stead. Why did you do this?"

Grandfather: "I'm something of a contemplative being. The Galaxy needed more of a strategist because of the way things were going. So, I put you in charge and went to sleep to recreate."

Grandson: "So, you are happy about the way things are going?"
Grandfather: "I didn't say that. What I can say is you have created balance and order in the Galaxy and I know I did the right thing putting you in charge."
Grandson: "Thank you Grandfather for that vote of confidence. I am honored."
Grandfather: "Everything is as it should be. Even you having this conversation with me is helping all beings in this galaxy."
Grandson: "I'm glad, Grandfather."

Note: The new Galactic Sentience as Grandson of the Founder Creator is a very innovative as well as strategic Creator. So, he has started a new movement of Creators who simultaneously take mortal bodies to live in even while they are living as Creators before their retirement. So,  the thought is that they don't ever have to grow old or bored because as soon as they are ready they take incarnations simultaneously with living their lives. This is dealt with by having multiple streams of thought sort of like watching a movie while you do your homework or other repetitive tasks at the same time. Or it could be like driving a car while you listen to a book on tape or CD or something like that. What makes a creator old is boredom which is the only thing really that can end a Creator. So, since  temporary mortality ends boredom this is how young creators have learned to stimulate themselves into not getting bored ever. And so far this is working for them.

No comments: