Sunday, January 27, 2013

Birth near death regeneration

Or birth near death resurrection if you prefer.

I have noticed in my own life as well as the lives of many who live in service to others in various ways that this kind of dynamic is in action. In my own personal experience the first time I experienced this was when I was 2. I had whooping cough and I was dying when Archangel Michael and his band appeared to me while my Scottish Grandmother sang, "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" around Christmastime 1950. Then this happened again when I was between 14 and 15 when I awoke in a pool of my own blood around my head on the floor when I woke up from my worst epileptic seizure and my father said to me while I trembled from post seizure shock and a temporary form of PTSD and trauma, "You've got to get some religion under your belt son." And I took him seriously and began attending church 4 times a week at that point in my life. This opened up many spiritual and psychic senses within me and I Invoked God to live in my body permanently which cured me permanently of childhood epilepsy and completely changed my physical appearance and actions.

So, often people who dedicate their lives to the service of others whether or not they become ministers or priests often have these kinds of experiencs of "Birth near death and regeration" or if you prefer "Birth near death and resurrection" over and over again. When one enters into a life of service one's life is not like a regular life anymore but somehow very different in this respect. It is my present belief that lifetimes of service can presently become 100s and 1000s of years simply because of a change in consciousness of mankind and life at it's best as well as incredible advances in medical and the psychological and spiritual sciences.

No comments: