Sunday, January 27, 2013

Memories Part 9 and Synchronicity

  •  As I was waking up this morning I was thinking about how I wrote Memories part 9 in 1987 while taking a Creative Writing Class at a local college in preparation for returning to UCSC as a part time student while I continued to run my businesses. However, as I tried to open up a new way to get to intuitivefred888 to write more here I realized I had inadvertantly changed the top of my Firefox page and all my automatic buttons to go places had disappeared. So, I had to go into my bookmarks to try to find a way here. So, what I found was: Prophetess and Arcane's Camel train to India 
  • But this also showed me a very productive month of writings. So, I decided to share these with you. 
My writings of what I would call the "Memories" and Arcane(Saint Germain) Series are not meant to be written as fiction. Ever since I was initiated into my first Tibetan Buddhist initiation in 1980 I have suspected that I may be a reincarnated Tibetan Tulku. What that means is someone who consciously reincarnates to help others permanently end their suffering and become enlightened. In other words a Boddhisattva. This does not necessarily mean I am the best on the planet at this if this is true. It just means that as  a soul I work really hard at this all the time I can. So what I write is not fiction but rather what God wishes me to share with you that is truth. I had another experience of confirmation recently in regard to DNA memory:Digital files stored and retrieved using DNA memor...
I realized that the "Biocom" I wrote about in 1987 in Memories part 9 is proved in this article and was amazed by the sophistication of what I actually wrote about being proved in this way. So, once again I am not writing fiction in the "Memories Universe" I am preparing mankind for the way the Galaxy really operates in my experience, especially in the way the Galaxy operates in relation to the people of Earth. The Galaxy is here with us all the time. They study us but are not a threat to us. They just don't want us to freak out and destroy the quaint place we live in. And any that are allowed to often love to vacation here. Even though most are mixing business with pleasure in doing that. So, if you are into seeing the universe as it tends to be by me or are just curious please enjoy all these word buttons. Most all of them I believe are from June 2009 which appears to be a time a whole lot of information came through me and into my website here for you all to read now if you wish.

There also was an initiation given to me by Lama Ayang in Santa Cruz around 1986f called Phowa.This is an initiation that allows one's soul to exit into a heaven realm more perfectly at one's time of passing out the top of one's head as a soul. When the weekend long initiation was finished he mentioned that if the initiation really did it's work on us that we would know because we would begin to remember all the lives of the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the ten Directions and the three times. (3 times past, present and future, ten directions necessary to navigate throughout the universe). When I began to remember all these past lives of Bodhisattvas I felt very sort of confused by this for several weeks until I got used to remembering all these things. I likely wrote part 8 and part 9 of "Memories" after this as well as part 10 and part 11 as well as all the sequels based on characters in "Memories". However, the beginning of part one was actually written in 1980 in Mt. Shasta when I walked home from what was then Pine Grove Store on Lassen Lane in Mt. Shasta then. Pine Grove is now Berryvale on Mt. Shasta Blvd in the little city of Mt. Shasta at the base of the mountain of the same name. It is an organic food store for the area. But in 1980 I lived on the corner of Lassen Lane and Old Stage Coach Rd in a large 2 story old house with my family that we called the "White House" because it was painted white. 

Also, all of "Memories" and all of the sequels I believe are at my archive site:

dragonofcompassion - Home

dragonofcompassion.com/
Mar 15, 2012 – First part added March 15, 2012 This Site is an archive site for intuitivefred888.blogspot.comAt the top of this page are all the word buttons for ...

Here are many what I belive are relevant word buttons in regard to all this from June 2009.

No comments: