Saturday, January 26, 2013

Nearly $50,000 dollars?

I was really surprised right now to find that some research websites value my website here at near $50,000 in value. However, I don't do this for money, I do this sort of as a personal  way to help mankind. So, my website here at Blogger is free and all my writings are free. I have thought about putting advertisements here but decided against it because I prefer my freedom to say exactly what God and life Show me. In this way I can be service to you and God and life better and we all benefit from this as a result. I think one of the reasons it is valued is I'm coming up fairly quickly on 140,000 hits likely within the next month or so worldwide. So, the only advertisements you are likely to see I don't make a penny from because they are within something I'm quoting from another source. It's surprising the new things each of us learn every day.

No comments: