Monday, February 11, 2013

Changes

I have been dealing with health issues this week if you were wondering about why I haven't been putting more blogs personally written by me as well as quoting other interesting and useful articles from around the world. I will do both more as I am able to but a lot of us are dealing with winter health issues not only me. I'm grateful that everything I'm dealing with is lower intestinal rather than throwing up. Pedialyte is my friend in staying hydrated with keeping enough water in my body. So, as I'm able I will write more.

My 16 year old daughter (almost 17) we almost lost when she was 2 or 3 because of dehydration. Luckily, we got her into the hospital before she died. Little kids can die very quickly and if you have a child (running at both ends) worldwide, you need to see a doctor within only about 24 hours of this. Dehydration claims many many children's lives especially those under 5 years old. So, be very careful of this. Take your kids in and explain how much water they are drinking and how much is coming out their rear end and through up chucking out of their mouths. As adults, most of us know how to deal with these problems. But kids, (especially under 5) you have to watch like a hawk to keep them alive under these circumstances.

One of the ways is to give them Pedialyte or something similar in other countries to keep up their electrolytes to maintain mental and physical balance in regard to water retention and life retention. One of the signs to worry about is physical weakness and disorientation in little children. You need to take them into a doctor if you notice any of these changes. Also, a fever should be taken seriously too.

No comments: