Saturday, February 23, 2013

Downton Abbey Downer

Don't read this if you haven't seen the last Episode this year of Downton Abbey!

My son saw this in Orange County last week with my Cousin and his wife and he called me afterwards to tell me something awful happened in the last episode this year on Downton Abbey.

So, I was sort of prepared for something bad to happen in the end of season for Downton Abbey this year. So, when it actually happened I wasn't as bothered as my son and my wife. My wife, like my son was really upset about the end of Downton Abbey this season. But I was prepared for it and went through it okay. When one of characters got really beat up by two men at a country faire I thought maybe that was it. But then, right when everything is sort of happy happy joy joy then boom you lose a whole character that is pivotal to the whole Downton Abbey story. That sort of pissed me off like it did my son.

No comments: