Thursday, February 14, 2013

Flying and Soul Traveling

While I was watching some of the A.R. Drone videos made by the users of this approximately 300 Dollar flying quadracopter with a video camera I found it stirred something deep within me. This morning I finally remembered what it was like. It was like when I first started to consciously soul travel after my paradigm shift and realizing that soul travel was as real as our physical world and realizing that our bodies may die but our souls live on before and after we live in our bodies here on earth. Though it almost caused me a heart attack the first time I got up out of my body and walked into the bathroom around 2 am out in the desert all alone. But when my arm went through the wall I was terrified and thought I might die and then I remembered that one walks back to their body when this happens and lies down into it and reanimates their body. So, even though I was terrified and physically shaking I had embarked upon a new paradigm.This experience terrified me and I eventually after this began bi-locating instead of the more unsafe astral projection.

So, when I first began soul traveling consciously I believed as most people do that there actually is a point A (where I am now) and also a Point B where I intend to go to. However, in the world of a soul this isn't actually true. It is only true when you are in your physical body. And of course I assumed the soul world would be the same as the physical world and it is not.

But, understanding this fully took about 10 years of soul traveling. I started to suspect something like this within about 5 years but hadn't fully worked out the physics of it until I could master what I needed to which was to realize that all time and space is available to a soul. But not necessarily to a human body. Which means that in the soul world if you are a soul Traveling master of sorts you don't need effort to go to one time and space to another. You only have to experience that you are there and are instantly there. This also applies to masters who can actually move their physical bodies as well as their souls to literally any time or space. (There are masters like this on earth by the way). It's just that most people wouldn't know one if they saw one.

For example, Buddha talked about going to other planets with millions and billions of people on them and communicating with them. And Jesus is known to walk on water, manifest bodies in various places and times both when he was in his 30s and ever since. So, saints in all religions soul travel regularly to help beings crying out for help when God allows. And furthermore more advanced beings like Buddhas and Jesus can manifest spiritual and sometimes even physical bodies anywhere in time and space whenever necessary.

But, like I said it took me about 10 years after consciously learning to soul travel to get from the physical world's Point A (where we are) to point B (where we are trying to get to). And since I assumed it would take time and effort to get wherever I wanted to go it did. But, after 10 years and increasing levels of mastery regarding soul travel I learned I was already everywhere (which was quite a revelation for me) which also made me realize that since I was everywhere I could also be anywhere in space and time which is another level of mastery. At this point you wind up showing up in people's dreams more in some form. I remember when a medicine man I studied with showed up in my dreams and started teaching me more advanced stuff wearing a buckskin jacket with fringe to signify the kind of ancient (thousands of years old teaching) he was bringing me I was pretty impressed. So literally God is where you find him. Or maybe more properly these days it would be to say that God is where you find (Him, Her, It, the Being).

No comments: