Saturday, February 16, 2013

Readers

"To whom much is given much is expected". This is believed to be God's point of view by many of humanity. And along with this goes Chivalry in the French words: "Noblesse Oblige" Or loosely translated, "The inherent obligation of the nobility to take care of and help those less fortunate"

Those of us around the world who find ourselves in the de facto nobility through either education or wealth but usually both have an obligation to help those less fortunate.

I had what for me was a humorous and humbling experience with this lately.

God and his angels kept saying to me: "Do more!"
And in my relative ignorance compared to them I didn't understand what they meant.
And again and again they would say to me, "Do More!"

And still I was afraid because I didn't understand what they were asking.

Finally, one day I visualized the whole world filled with Violet Sacred Fire which dissolves bad Karma and I also visualized Golden light illumining and enlightening the minds of all mankind so they wouldn't just redo old bad karmic things once again.

The angels and God in all his forms said to me out of the Blue: "Yes. That's it! Do that!"

And I felt really stupid because I could have been doing this all the time. I had just been too stressed out because of my heart health to be thinking about doing something so simple as this.

No comments: