Saturday, February 16, 2013

Spiritual experiences Skiing


After driving to the Mt. Shasta ski park with my friend and skiing the afternoon we went back into town and I said, "I'm really tired but my heart wants to go up and try out my new mountaineering skis up at Bunny Flats." My friend said, "Well. Let me go get my girlfriend and maybe while you are trying out your new skis at Bunny we can ski Bunny to Sand Flats?" I said, "Fine. Maybe if I'm not too tired I can ski Bunny to Sand with you." He said, "Okay." I went to see if my wife or my two daughters wanted to join us but my oldest daughter had just driven 6 1/2 hours from Portland and was tired from the long drive to Mt. Shasta. So, I decided to just go up there with my friend and his girlfriend and ski a little on Bunny or maybe if I was really ambitious ski Bunny to Sand. But as the three of us drove up the mountain to Bunny Flats his girlfriend started asking me about Summit Lighthouse and what that was all about.  I told her when I left the "I AM" movement because I was to 1960s for them I still missed church and gravitated after not going to church a few years from 1969 to 1975 to the Summit Lighthouse and Elizabeth Clare Prophet (who is now passed away).

I was trying to explain how Mark Prophet sometime in the 1950s or even 1940s had a job driving railroad spikes and was a very fundamentalist Christian fellow at the time was in the middle of driving one of these railroad spikes and  El Morya took Mark Prophet out of his body for 1/2 an hour and talked to him while he was in the middle of a swing.

He had no idea who El Morya was and actually was kind of scared until he went to the library and looked him up. Basically El Morya told him that he would start a religion based upon Jesus, El Morya and Saint Germain. Mark Prophet's Response was something like: "What?" But eventually he had all the signs from God that this was what God wanted of him. About 15 or more years later at one of his churches that he had established "Elizabeth Clare ____ I'm not sure what her maiden name was, came to one of his sermons and later became his wife. Then after Mark passed on Elizabeth carried on alone until she passed on at age 70.
  1.  -
  1. Elizabeth Clare Prophet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Clare_Prophet
    Elizabeth Clare Prophet (née: Wulf) (April 8, 1939 – October 15, 2009) was an American spiritual author and lecturer who was the leader of The Summit ...
  2. Elizabeth Clare Prophet - The New York Times

    www.nytimes.com/2009/10/17/us/17prophet.html
    Oct 16, 2009 – Mrs. Prophet was the leader of the Summit Lighthouse and the Church Universal and Triumphant, a New Age religion, who called on her ...
  3. Elizabeth Clare Prophet dies at 70; former leader of religious sect ...

    www.latimes.com/.../la-me-elizabeth-clare-prophet19-2009oct19,0,2...
    Oct 19, 2009 – Elizabeth Clare Prophet, retired spiritual leader of the Church Universal and Triumphant, which was based for several years in a Calabasas ...
    Here is some stuff on Mark prophet:
    1. Mark Prophet, Founder of The Summit Lighthouse

      www.markprophet.org/
      Mark Prophet, The Summit Lighthouse founder and Messenger for the Great White Brotherhood, was a pioneer of modern spirituality and internationally ...
    2. Ascended Master Lanello - Mark L. Prophet

      ascension-research.org/lanello.html
      Mark L. Prophet (December 24, 1918 - February 26, 1973) was a Messenger for the Ascended Masters of the Great White Brotherhood.
      end quote from Google:
      So, anyway, I was telling my friend's girlfriend as she asked about this and many powerful things began to happen spiritually around us I noticed. We were talking about how my mother prayed to Hercules that is a name given to one of the Elohim who is considered to be the Elohim of the Blue Ray. Elohim is a plural noun for God and different religions say that there are either 7 or 9 of them I believe.

      In the "I Am" movement and the Summit Lighthouse it is said there are 7 Elohim that created the Solar System and Galaxy. 

      Since my mother was in the "I am" movement since she was 16 in 1936, when she married my Dad he was also in the movement in 1946 when they married and then I was born in 1948. She prayed to the Elohim Hercules while she was carrying me and took 90 vitamins a day during my gestation period so when I grew up I was 6 feet 5 inches tall and could lift 1000 pounds using my legs. And in High School the coach wanted me on the football team because I am so strongly built. However, I wanted to work and buy a car and date which I did instead because our class president was the quarterback and was injured and had to walk with a cane the rest of his life.

      So, though I wasn't a football player her praying to the Elohim (one of 7) who created this Galaxy changed me. So, when I learned to soul travel consciously I went to the core of the Galaxy looking for God. What I found there wasn't God the way humans see God but rather a race of Creators who built this Galaxy. And eventually the leader of the Galaxy said I was one of the millions of incarnations of his Grandfather who along with his wife built this galaxy for their children. And he said that even though he had about 1 million IQ and many civilizations worshipped him as a God he did not consider himself a God but rather the leader of the Creators now as Grandson to the Actual Creator who was now asleep and retired regenerating because that is what old creators billions of years old do.

      So, maybe there is something to my Mother praying to the Elohim Hercules Lord of the Blue Ray.

      On the Cross Jesus said, "Eloi Eloi! Lamas sabacthani!" which was mistranslated. But what he actually said was: "My God! My God! How thou hast glorified me!" Eloi was Aramaic for the plural noun for God which is represented by 7 candles often.


      Later: I thought it might be useful for you to know that even though I went through "Archangel Gabriel and Hope's" quarter at Summit University in Winter 1977 and even went on Staff for a few months by 1977 I was asked to leave the staff because, "I felt I had a direct connection to God and that wasn't allowed for  Staff members." Actually, at the time I took this as a compliment and realized I did have a direct connection to God and was wise enough not to let anyone come between me and God. So, even though I attended after this the Saint Germain Conference in the early 1980s I realized that religious organizations and I were basically done. After that I eventually studied with Native American Medicine men and women and Tibetan Lamas in the U.S. India and Nepal in the 1980s. God has guided me every step of the way and for this I AM Grateful.


No comments: