Monday, April 29, 2013

175,225 plus visits to intuitivefred888

Again I want to thank all my readers worldwide for enjoying my blog. Once again I believe this type of blog that brings out what I personally experience to be the most important and interesting articles that I can quote that I have access to here in the U.S. for worldwide readership is a good idea. Often medias around the world are quite different in their political and other philosophical ways of perceiving things. To have a more universal or worldwide approach to problems I believe helps everyone who can cope with a more globalized point of view. Understanding between all nations is important this century and from now on because electronic media takes us all worldwide in many different ways that communication really couldn't before. So, I think other blogs worldwide should be attempted to create better communication between the people of all nations. 

No comments: