Thursday, April 25, 2013

Do Heavens Fight Like Nations?

I am very ecumenical. For example, I tend to take prayer and visualization systems from the religions I study around the world and incorporate them into my spiritual practices. I think I began being like this when God first trained me about heavens. When he took me (after he taught me to soul travel) to heaven realms (many of them) and let me look in upon them my whole view of what Heaven or Heavens (thousands to millions of different heavens) and that's just for Earth then add (thousands of millions of different heavens for each other planet or dimension beings might be living on. So, I was really blown away at the time (early 1970s) when God showed me this.

Now I realize why he did this. His job for me was to help all beings I see to help them be born and get used to being on earth in new bodies and to help all beings when they pass over to the other side. This is the real job God gave me. However, on top of this the job my soul gave itself, is to help keep the platform of evolution that Earth is for all souls both now and into the the potentially almost infinite future. And understanding that from God's point of view time isn't a completely real thing and neither is space to not only help the future but also the presents and past.

But, when God had me in my 20s visit heaven realms (many of them) what I realized was that they were like countries with their own rules just like nations have their own rules that somewhat reflect the ideas and wishes of their people resident in those heaven realms. And I realized that just like I am a world traveler and can adapt to the customs of other nations somewhat, I can also adapt to the rules of different heavens when I visit them while alive in a body or after I leave this body (whenever that might be by God's Grace).

So, when this being came to me trying to tell me, "Heavens fight!", I had already seen a little of the differences between heavens. However, God did not show me heavens fighting. I think it is a little like say Japan and England which are both Island nations which have been relatively unscathed (compared to the rest of the world) by big wars. They both have always had a lot of attitude because anyone who wanted to attack them would have to cross an ocean which is very difficult with an army throwing up that isn't used to sea travel on little boats and storms and Hurricanes and all that. So, maybe it isn't easy for heavens to have wars.

Besides, my point of view is more that Compassion is the key to solving all problems. If you only worship your own version of truth and don't allow anyone else to have their own truth then of course you might fight. However, if you are compassionate (even though you might believe in self defense) it is less likely that you will have to fight in any given situation because you are already in a compassionate mode of being and less likely to be drawn into a fight in the first place.

I am very aware how in some heavens people are very very close minded about what the "Truth" is. But, for me, truth is compassion for all life in the Universe and this saves my life and has since the 1970s while I travel the Earth physically and the universe as a soul traveler (spiritually).

Guatama Buddha talked about visiting other planets and dimensions and billions of people often being upon those planets and dimensions. Likely Jesus did this and still does this too. However, that might have been too frightening for him to talk about to people in the middle east then. That might have been too much to share with them then. So, I'm grateful that Buddha was born into a culture where as a Prince of Lumbini he was able to share this without frightening anyone.

So, one can travel in their soul to any time or place. I am witnessing this here. And if God allows you as he did while training me for this lifetime, you might be allowed to visit a heaven or heavens too.

So, do heavens fight like nations? Maybe. I have never seen it happen but because of how different each heaven is I could see that might be possible if people within that heaven were not open minded and compassionate to all God's children.

No comments: