Friday, April 26, 2013

Religions are like Husbands or Wives

Do Heavens Fight Like Nations?

If you want to know about where I'm going like this it started with the article above "Do Heavens fight like Nations?" at the above word button.

Today, I realized what angels were trying to tell me which is religions (individual ones) are sort of like Wives or Husbands. If you are in a committed relationship, adding another religion or two or three is in some ways like being unfaithful to the original one unless you are in a cultural context where believing in many religions simultaneously works for you like it often has for me.

It came about for me because I have a full size flag of a Christmas Tree Angel Hanging in my garage (We hang it outside to be festive the month of Christmas until New Years or after) so every time I walk by I experience a blessing from this angel. However, I started to combine the blessings of a Christmas Tree Angel with White Tara which is a long life White Tara out of Tibetan Buddhism. Though this worked for me eventually beings came to me and let me know that I should be connecting with these beings at different times even though they all help and protect me. They were explaining it is sort of like being in bed with your 1st wife and your 2nd wife at the same time. It isn't a  good idea. So, when it was explained to me in this way I finally understood what angels and Dakas and Dakinis were saying to me (Daka is a male angel and Dakini is a female angel in Tibetan).

So, I'm getting a better understanding of what they were trying to say. They were telling me that both are priceless but that there is a formality that should be followed for best results so everything works smoothly and politely for everyone's well being in all dimensions.

For example: Many Christians especially Priests and Ministers and Monks might be both Christians and Buddhists at the same time. In Western Cultural thought there is no conflict because according to western thought, Christianity is defined as a Religion and Buddhism is defined as a Philosophy, which means that one can be a Christian and a Buddhist at the same time without ruffling anyone's feathers by doing so. Even though I see the problem differently, still traditional western thought does not think of Buddhism as a Religion just like it doesn't see Hatha Yoga as  religion or Accupuncture as a religion. They would see Hatha Yoga as a Health and exercise regime and they would see Accupuncture as a medical procedure similar to Chiropractic or an Osteopathy or something like that.
So, I found it very useful I am very grateful to have Angels and Dakas and Dakinis coming to me to help me clarify my 24 hours a day practice of my spiritual processes.
 

No comments: