Monday, June 24, 2013

The Whole point of being an Intuitive and Futurist

The whole point of being an intuitive and futurist is so you can say to people things like, "Well. Here is the natural outcome of what we are presently doing. If you want something else to happen then you must do something else than you are doing now. Otherwise things turn out pretty bad for everyone."

So, that is how I see my role now in life blogging here a lot. If I can define the problem you might have a better solution. Asking the right questions at the right time often saves many lives that otherwise would be lost. So, I feel my role here as a precognitive psychic and intuitive and futurist is to define what future is coming from present behaviors unless we change it to something better. "Being forewarned is to be forearmed" and ready for anything.

No comments: