Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Rescued by God: Miracles

I have been forced over and over again to deal with literal miracles in my life to the point where I can either succomb to a PTSD kind of reaction to it or I can say, "God has graced me with a truly amazing life". Somehow saying, "God has graced me with a truly amazing life works better for me." Near death experiences are always traumatic and I often watch my friends only having one near death experience and dying. Whereas my whole life has been a long line of near death experiences of many kinds. My friends sometimes laugh at me for talking about things like this and I laugh along with them with the incongruity of my life. However, often God and I have the last laugh because sometimes I'm still here and often my friends are then gone which is strange too.

So, how does one deal with all this? From my point of view I died at age 2 then I died from age 10 to age 15, then I died at age 21 and kept dying until my son was born at age 26. Then I didn't have to struggle to stay alive because raising my son to adulthood gave me reason to stay alive in itself and to make whatever sacrifices necessary to accomplish that goal. Then other children were born which only increased my resolve to make sure they all grew up and were protected and could all grow up and go to college and have a good life.

But, at core, my life has been one long series of miracles. Sometimes people confront me supernaturally. I don't fight them because I just call in the angels and let them deal with them. And I often watch people wilt from this. If you are doing God's work people around you are often going to wilt if their motivations aren't pure enough on the path to God and towards enlightenment. They may not understand and then their childlike motivations might protect them. But, if they are not in accord with God people sometimes can wilt and sometimes even die. This is the way it was in the old testament and it's still true today. It's like this all over the world. So, having clear motivations in accord with all life in the universe and God is necessary to stay alive these days just like during the days of the prophets of old. Otherwise, often you will wilt and be gone in an instant or a few weeks. That was the way it was and it is still that way today. By God's Grace.

So, why ARE YOU AND I still alive? Because God wants US alive. This is what I experience this is what I believe. By God's Grace.

No comments: