Thursday, August 29, 2013

Being Everywhere you need to Be

I usually talk to people as if they haven't been soul traveling for almost 50 years consciously because it isn't like you stay the same in regard to all this while soul traveling 50 years. Also, who will understand anything that I'm talking about except someone who has also experienced this?

It took me about 10 years to even begin to understand this. At first, I thought like most people do that Time and Space were actually real. It began to dawn on me after soul traveling about 10 years that Time and space were sort of like a virtual reality that you play on TV with Video games. I other words they aren't ultimately real.

What is ultimately real is Being. Imagine Being without time and space. This could be incredibly maddening or boring like being stuck on a lifeboat alone in the middle of the ocean for your whole life if you had enough to eat and drink.

So, Being which we all are decided to create time and space as a game to play so Being wasn't so boring.

It took me 10 years soul traveling to realize this.

So, when I fully realized this I realized I was already everywhere in time and space I wanted to be.

In other words I fully realized that I was already everywhere I wanted or needed to be in time and space.

Now, this isn't something that everyone wants to hear because they might just freak out and lose it if they took it in when not ready to hear it.

So, though I pretend still that time and space is real I now absolutely know that time and space is only a game BEING (Us) plays so we don't get bored.

IF you are ready to hear this you might think this is wonderful, if not, then maybe you won't want to know that this is true.

Particle physicists likely can explain this scientifically better than I can, especially when they describe reality as 2 dimensional rather than 3 or more dimensional in reality.

But, for me, what it did was to give me many more useful realities to live in. And one of the ways I can defend myself is to shift realities not only for myself but for others when I need to. So, this is one of the benefits of becoming a soul traveler after 50 years of growing into being a better Soul Traveler.

However, one must always be compassionate to oneself as well as others otherwise this whole group of realities eventually is going to crash in a really bad way. So, compassion is necessary in this discipline because in the end there is only ONE BEING in the universe and time is only a game that that one being plays to learn things and for entertainment. But since there is only one being any harm we do to any (other) is sort of like taking a knife and cutting off some of your own fingers because you are mad at someone else. (In other words you can only harm yourself) There is no one else to harm. So, therefore kindness to all beings is kindness to yourself in the end.

So, the more you know and learn about this sort of thing the more simplistic and yet mind blowing it becomes.

No comments: