Saturday, October 5, 2013

Written in the 1990s

This poem is about my actual experiences of soul travel when I went to meet God in the Center of the Galaxy. When I soul traveled to the center of the Galaxy what I found there were the beings who created the Galaxy. Some might call these beings Gods and Goddesses. However, I was very surprised at the time to meet beings that resembled more Zeus and Hera and their children more than anything else that were not physical but originated from what we call "Dark Matter"(a terrible name for 96% of the universe). And galaxies they build like farms so they can have and raise more children. So, to see galaxies as farms for beings who don't have to breathe, or drink water, or eat anything but various forms of energy gives you an idea of the type of non-physical beings these are. Oh, they can be physical just like in Greek mythology and be born as humans as well. But, they are also basically for all intents immortal compared to humans.

Time, Space and Being "


I asked God one day "May I soul travel please!"
So I did and it scared me to death
So I said,"God, make it good so I don't die of fright."
So He did and So Grateful I AM
"Please God May I see you and go where you are?"
"Come! Come! Play hide and seek" God says
So I look and I look first on Earth then Beyond
"Come find me come find me" God says
So I look to the Galaxy and then far beyond
But Beyond so terrifies me
Then God sends me a friend that understands the beyond
Then all the galaxies welcome me
Finally I find him "Too serious!", he said
"You're too serious, lighten up."Said he.
"Have some fun! Lighten up. Be at peace my child
And Travel the Galaxies with Me"

No comments: