Friday, November 29, 2013

For Videos of Nightly News with Brian Williams

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3032619/#53696345

I was surprised I could still get free full videos of Brian Williams at Nightly News with NBC. Usually, you can watch these within about 24 hours (the full clip usually around 21 minutes long). You will have to listen to likely a 30 second commercial first and then you get the full 21 minutes (at least where I live). Go to the top of the page and click on where it says (Nightly News at the top) this takes you to a page where you can summon most of the news reports back quite a ways. Even though it is the Friday after Thanksgiving I was able to watch last nights news here. My daughter and her boyfriend I bought a 40 inch flatscreen and a Roku to stream netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu plus and everything else you can stream if you pay for an account or others that are sometimes free. But since they don't have cable TV (because they don't choose to watch cable TV) I had to be innovative to watch Nightly News with Brian Williams. I like to watch it because I watched the news with my Dad until he passed away since I was a little kid. It reminds me of him to watch the news. I also go to movies because my mother liked to go to the movies. So, going to the movies reminds me of being with my Mom out watching movies still.

No comments: