Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hate Crimes against White Women in U.S.

I had seen in the news a video of a Black man coming up behind a white woman and hitting her in the side of her head with his fist and watching her collapse unconscious onto her face on the ground while the black man calmly walks away like nothing had happened. I thought this was pretty horrific to see from a stationary security camera likely in front of a store that woman would shop at.

However, my wife says this is happening in many cities in the midwest. I said to her, "Why don't you blog about it?" She said, "I don't blog." So, here I am relaying her story about how this is happening in many cities now by copycats.

This is the problem as I see it. As  man if another man walked up behind me I would be watching him out of the corner of my eye (likely right) to see if he was a threat. Often white women are not trained this way as they expect somewhat chivalrous men to protect them here in the U.S. However, this is turning out not to be the case in some areas. So, if you are a woman you need to probably not walk alone without a man or another woman in some areas unless you are very aware of your surroundings or you carry a weapon of some sort including your fists and legs as in martial arts. Also, a heavy purse can be an effective weapon in some ways.

No comments: