Thursday, January 2, 2014

Elohar and Solar Powered Helicopers of the 70th Century

In the spring of 2010 I wrote about Elohar in:

Elohar: The girl in the Forest 

This, I believe is a future incarnation of my mother who passed away in 2008. I'm not asking you to believe this it is just my experience as an intuitive. As I was reading the article on Ford's Solar Powered vehicle it made me think about the Solar Powered Helicopters that are developed in the Switzerland - Italy area to be used primarily in the Alps in the 70th Century on the first time line (we presently are on the 2nd timeline of Earth). If you want to read more about Elohar as a child, as a young adult and as a full adult go to this site:

If you built something like this now you likely would have to start with a 5 horsepower gas electric generator which would be sort of heavy and the type of electric rotor motor I'm talking about I'm not sure exists yet. 



Solar powered human manned Helicopters 70th Centur...

more on solar powered Helicopters 70th century

If you enjoyed reading about Elohar's life in the 70th Century and 20th and 21st century you also might like to read: Yesu

No comments: