Sunday, January 5, 2014

Embracing Change (because there is nothing else to do)

When I was 2 years old and had whooping cough I fought for breath to stay alive. One day I stopped fighting and this saved my life. I just stopped fighting and then coughed until I passed out over and over again. And then Archangel Michael Came with his band of Archangels and healed me during the Christmas of 1950. I'll never forget seeing the 7 Arcangels there in a large ball of white fire 10 to 15 feet in diameter. They had armor of different colors from their wrists to their necks and their feet even were covered in armored boots and a sword of flame hung at each of their sides. I wanted to be like them and they treated me like I was one of them. I have never forgotten that.

Then I was 10 years old and I got childhood epilepsy from a concussion to my head by falling off a large rock I was climbing on. I didn't know the cause until my son who was getting his Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing told me this is the only kind of epilepsy people recover from around age 15 or so because the skull grows enough for the pressure to be released at some point on the brain.

I sort of expected one of the seizures to kill me especially when at 14 I felt one coming on and ran to my parents room only to smash my nose on the end of the door to my room and I woke up in a pool of my own blood surrounding my head that gathered while I was unconscious on the floor. I woke to my father trying to open my mouth with a butter knife so I wouldn't choke on my tongue in a seizure.

But, by age 15 I asked God to come live in my body with me and he did which was pretty terrifying for a few years until I got used to it because everything got very supernatural after that and girls felt God in my body and were very attracted to me which was both a good and a bad thing for me throughout my teens and 20s and even into my 30s. I knew it was God that they wanted to be near and sometimes I felt jealous for about a year until I got over myself.

So, embracing change, God, Life and even Death in some ways is how I have always survived. It is those leaps of faith into the Arms of God and enlightenment that one must make in the end. Otherwise, life can only be a living death. You must embrace life to keep on going. I know sometimes it's pretty scary but you have to find a way to move forwards and embrace your life to stay alive, over and over again.

I think after whooping cough and childhood epilepsy I sort of always believed I was already dead from so much trauma. But still, my body survives even now at 65. Pretty amazing life is! And even now I still ride my Dualsport motorcycle (a 650) and ski and travel around the world. Thanks God for an amazing life!

No comments: