Saturday, January 4, 2014

For Bloggers

I had a good idea for other bloggers as well as myself last night. I was talking with my daughter and telling her how I preferred to write directly into my site rather than to write separately. She was mentioning some new Ipad software that is an app that might be helpful. I told her I had tried to blog from my Ipad and even with an external bluetooth keypad I had found it didn't work well enough for me to continue doing even though I had gotten a phone number for my Ipad so I could work from wherever I was as long as there was cell service (at least in the U.S. 50 states).

So, after talking to her I realized I needed to start still writing in my blog but then copy and paste my blog article into Word on my laptop so I would have copies of what I write directly at my site. Any news I report is less important to me personally than what I write because both I and my wife like to have a copy of whatever I write for posterity and so the family has access to it if they wish at some point in the future.

I like to write at my blog because as an intuitive I can feel people wanting me to write stuff for them to read and to help them in their lives. As an intuitive I have found that God comes through me the most when people ask for my help even if it is through their desires or prayers. This gives God the chance to use me to help other people in all sorts of ways.

However, by copying what I write and sometimes combine both what I write and what I quote especially when I make a longish comment about something I'm quoting I have a record of whatever I have written ongoing here at my blog site. I thought this idea might be helpful to other bloggers as well.

I have had a strange experience with:
134
The above address was deleted(the content) of the article I wrote regarding my experiences with motorcycles especially my favorite all around dualsport motorcycle I owned from 1975 until likely 1989 when my oldest stepson trading it for a really great sound system for his room. The problem with this is I likely don't have a copy of this article unless it is at dragonofcompassion.com
Another article I had trouble with that was hacked was:
About half of what I wrote at that time was hacked and I didn't have a copy for that half so it was difficult because often when I'm writing I can't repeat what I wrote again because for me writing is sort of getting into the right groove where I can actually write about an actual timeline.(That doesn't mean that it will happen exactly like that now) because every time you write about the future you change the future. This is because every time line is composed of the consciousness of all living things here on earth and in it's environs. 
A good example of this would be if someone told you the whole rest of your life and all the good and bad things you were going to experience. Would you really live the same life then and make the same mistakes you did in that life once again? I think not. This is the same when anyone is told the actual future and they then change the future by their knowledge of it.
Also, for some reason this time I was having difficulty changing my password again. So, I'm wondering about that and whether I might need to start working on another blog somewhere else if I can't change my password again easily. This might apply to anyone who has a blog here at blogger.com

Later: I found that it was actually easier to move everything into word that I have written or commented about by the month. So, for example, I labled my Word file something like "Blog name month of January 2014". In this way I don't have to open up another word file for each article but still have everything in each article I compiled or commented on or subject I wrote about. I decided to not save a word file of articles I didn't write anything about myself. However, they will be there (back to 2007) of all the online articles and off line articles I have quoted ever since then as long as my blog site exists. (Who knows how long that will be in today's Internet Age?) That could mean tomorrow, a hundred years from now or 1,000,000 years from now depending upon how things go on into the future.

However, I understand that you and I likely are working for the human race still being here and functioning and people learning all kinds of useful stuff and having adventures 1,000,000 years from now or at the very least some of us might move to other planets or dimensions and carry on there on far far into the future for millions or billions of years.

No comments: