Saturday, January 11, 2014

Potential technologies reverse engineered from Roswell?

If you have ever read "The Day After Roswell" by Colonel Corso of the DIA under President Eisenhower then you know what I'm talking about. If not, here is one of the definitive books on Roswell by someone actually in the U.S. DIA involved in the reverse engineering of Roswell Artifacts.

Here is the word button to take you to Amazon's site if you want to purchase it or learn more about it.

The Day After Roswell: Philip Corso: 9780671017569: Amazon.com ...

www.amazon.com › ... › Religious StudiesControversial Knowledge
The Day After Roswell [Philip Corso] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. A landmark expose firmly grounded in fact, The Day After Roswell ...
 
Once asked shortly before his passing, "Will the CIA or NSA or FBI deny these facts?"
 
He said, "They wouldn't dare!"
And mostly he was right because he and General Trudeau had made a pact that before both of them died one of them would write a book to tell the American people what actually really happened at Roswell.
 
So, as I was thinking about the first things invented from Roswell the most likely one would have been the transistor. 
 
Here is my first thing I owned (that I can remember now) that came with a transistor:
   If you look at the little yellow one on the left it was palm sized for a an 8 or 9 year old so I would walk or ride my bike to school while listening to KFWB or KRLA (both AM) then in 1954 or 1955 or after. They were the two biggest Rock and Roll Stations in the Los Angeles area at that time. I had an earphone for it just a single one because stereo earphones didn't exist yet for this size of radio.

Transistor radio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transistor_radio
A transistor radio is a small portable radio receiver that uses transistor-based circuitry. ... Bell Laboratories demonstrated the first transistor on December 23, 1947. ... predicting sales of the transistor radios at "20 million radios in three years". ... When it was released in 1954, the Regency TR-1 cost $49.95 (equivalent to $435 ...
 
This was my first cassette player from Sears:
It was big. Almost as big as a boom box of later years. At first there were no cassette tapes to buy already recorded. So, I would make my own recordings of me playing and singing on the piano or reading something or just record with a microphone directly from a record player speaker or radio speaker or whatever. It was great fun at parties if you turned on the recorder and put it behind a sofa and recorded about an hour of people laughing and talking and then played it back to them. Hysterically funny and sometimes embarrassing for some people.

There were other advances that I'm not sure had anything at all to do with Roswell. However, computer mainframes likely were used to create "Radial Tires". Now, everything almost has radial tires but when I was growing up people were always skidding of the road or dying in rainstorms in California because cars roadability was about 50% less than now with radial tires. It has to do with how radial tires grip the road and all the bottom of the tire is always on the road because instead of the bottom surface squirming like with older tires the tire walls give on radial tires which allow the part of the tire to completely grip the road up to 50% better which has prevented untold accidents at low and high speed ever since:
 
The next advance that I knew affected me a lot was the TRS-80 a 4k computer in 1978 from Radio Shack. You had to write all your own programs in Basic language so my kids all had a great time writing their own programs growing up and playing the games they designed in the Basic Language. You would program the program and save it onto casset tape because once you turned off the computer all your programming would be lost otherwise. There was no printer for the first version because there were not programs yet like Word and other text editors for it at first.
 
The next computer our family bought it was an IBM Clone AT computer with an Epson Printer in 1987. It looked something like this:
  My kids used this along with MS-Dos which I taught them. MS-DOS is Microsoft disc operating system which was a precursor to Windows and Windows 95 and all the rest up until now.

Around 2006 I shifted over to Macs because I was having a lot of problems with viruses and my systems crashing. So, we moved over to the earlier Imacs.

This was the first Imac we owned. But soon, we moved to things that looked like this one:

I find I am not as techie as I once was. After you go through 7 to 10 generations of technology you have to forget more than you can believe over the years as technology moves forward at a faster and faster pace. Since I now know I will change smartphones about every 1 to 2 years even though we still have a 2006 Imac that my wife still loves with a terrabyte and a half hard drive that my son installed for it. (Which makes it still amazing even now.) we also have various Imacs, macbook pros etc. in the family for traveling and Ipads for traveling as well. I just bought one of my daughters and Ipad Air for Christmas as she had never had an Ipad yet.

So basically since 1954 to 2014 these are some of the changes brought about by reverse engineering from Roswell (if you take seriously what Corso wrote in his book).

No comments: