Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Temperature in Los Angeles 83 Fahrenheit and on N. California coast 77

For the first time this year I had to close the french inside shutters to my 4 window doors to my living room from the Redwood Deck. We usually use them for solar heating so we only have to put the heater on the the garage through all the heating ducts when it is cloudy in the wintertime. But, today for the first time this year I had to close all the indoor shutters with louvres so it didn't get too hot in my living room here one mile from the beach in northern California. Amazing weather here actually for any time of year. Where I live the best weather is the fall and spring when days like this usually are the majority. But, another amazing day here on the northern California coast with no big fires nearby us here at least yet because of the amazing dryness for this time of year which is now historical. This is the driest 12 months in the history of northern California and possibly for the whole state.

No comments: