Monday, January 6, 2014

The Jellyfish on the Beach

It happened to be an extremely beautiful day where I live near the ocean in Northern California so even though it was a little overcast where my house is by the time I got to the beach it had cleared up and was just a few cirrus ice clouds making the sky nice and the sun shining through with 60 to 65 degree weather with only light 2 to 5 mph winds. So, it was one of the most idyllic times on the beach for about 6 months that I had seen. The tourists during the Christmas season were mostly gone and a couple of people were out in kayaks looking at the sea lions on their rocks. So, I walked down and sat on some rocks as the really great waves broke up and down the coast. I noticed wear the rocks were wet so I knew if I was behind that wetness on the rocks I likely wouldn't be hit by a wave or any big part of a wave at least. After the kayakers beached their kayaks and carried them to their vehicle I walked along the beach as only two 30 something ladies were covorting around the waves and yelling to each other in playful sounds with the waves chasing them.

So, after they left I walked way down the beach after I took my Crocs off (which are also waterproof because they are rubber) so they are a great beach sandal to wear. All you have to do is to wash them off with fresh water when you get home to maintain them. So, I walked about a mile down the beach with new beach sand the storms had brought in covering most of the bigger rocks.

As I walked back I saw 3 people on horseback coming down to the beach with their horses. I noticed they had helmets on sort of like Snowboarders or something walking back.

As I had almost reached back to where my 4WD Truck was I noticed a 12 inch remnant of a jellyfish washed up on the beach. Since I was barefoot I walked upto it and touched it gently with my toe.

It started communicating with me in a way I was a little surprised at because of course you and I know Jellyfish don't have brains and survive by drifting only across oceans on the winds and eating baby fish they sting with their tenticles. But, they don't have a brain like mammals, reptiles and birds do. So, I was really surprised as an intuitive when it clearly communicated with me. I asked it if it wanted me to put it back in the ocean. It said after watching the pictures in my mind, "No. I think I'll stay here. That looks too painful."  At the time I was surprised it didn't want to go back into the ocean but as I walked away after saying goodbye to the fellow being living here on the earth I realized, "Hey! Jellyfish don't have brains! That was really remarkable what happened!"

So, it made me conclude that jellyfish make do with cellular awareness in a way that resembles the way we use human brains.

To better understand cellular awareness one can if tuned in right communicate with all living things easily on a cellular level. For example, I can communicate on a cellular level with any living thing usually without communicating with that beings brain in any way. In this way you can assess the intentions and feelings of whatever being that is. So, if anything is wrong with that being you can find a way to be okay by either helping the being or getting away from the being if they are a potential threat of any kind.

So, learning how to assess all beings at a cellular level aids in all aspects of life.

The reason the jellyfish didn't want to go back in the ocean is it didn't want to experience any more pain of being thrashed around in the surf with it's tenticles all being torn off one by one. I realized this is what it meant. So, even though the cells were all dying one by one it was not painful for the jellyfish because basically it was at peace with life or death on a cellular level.

No comments: