As the winters get colder (Arctic Like) and the summers get warmer (Equator like) here in North America, one wonders who will eventually survive all this change?
When a Typhoon like Haiyan in the Philippines is liable to be a once a year or once every 5 years occurance people must realize that being on shore of ANY island that is hit with something like this might not be survivable for anyone!
What is the cause of Typhoons like Hainan? Warmer waters which create faster winds which creates more power. What is causing arctic temperatures in North America this winter? Melting Ice Caps which destabilize Arctic winds which fall down now this year into North America all the way to Florida with temperatures as low as -2 in St. Louis.
So, global warming isn't just about warming it is also about arctic air destabilized by melting ice that has fallen once into the Siberian, European and into north Africa and killed hundreds in 2012. I saw a video of a kid snowboarding in Rome for example in 2012. This year there likely will be snow in Alabama and possibly even into Northern Florida within the next few days from the arctic air falling this time into North America. Maybe next year or the next it might fall into China and Japan. It's hard to say at this point.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Category:3D printing
- 3D printing - Wikipedia
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Friday May 5th 2017: The most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia