Monday, March 31, 2014

Noah (2014)

Noah (2014) - IMDb

www.imdb.com/title/tt1959490/
Internet Movie Database
Rating: 6.9/10 - ‎14,129 votes
Directed by Darren Aronofsky. With Russell Crowe, Jennifer Connelly, Anthony Hopkins, Emma Watson. A man is chosen by God to undertake a momentous ...
 
This is a very psychologically terrifying movie. Of course most Old Testament stories tend to be in the first place. So, if you aren't ready for literally everyone who isn't Noah's family to die horrible then you probably shouldn't watch this movie.
 
I, personally always related a lot to Moses and Noah in the Old Testament because I sort of could relate to what they went through a lot. But, I really wasn't prepared for a lot of what I experienced in the movie because I wasn't prepared for a lot of it partly because I'm going to be a new grandfather soon myself. So, a lot of this was kind of hard to take.
 
It is a very different kind of movie and a very unusual rendition of a really unusual kind of movie so I would say that expect the unexpected with this movie. It likely isn't what you are going to expect to see unless you have read the script or something like that. However, it is an epic kind of movie with good stars in it and all that.

No comments: