Monday, April 28, 2014

Dragon of Compassion?

Since I have a website besides this one called dragonofcompassion.com through Yahoo  you might have wondered why Dragon of Compassion?

This originally came from a vision quest of no water or food overseen 4 miles away by a medicine man I had been studying with. The water turned brown on the Trinity River and the Medicine man gave me a strange look when this happened suddenly. However, for me, it was a sign of a great purification I was going to go through the next 4 days.

So, I walked 4 miles upstream on the South Fork of the Trinity River to a Bear Wallow I knew of that I had chosen for my 4 days (96hours) of no water or food while praying for visions to know what to do next in my life. I 1983 that summer I was 35 years old and married with one son from my first marriage I was raising by myself and a new wife of three years who had brought her two first children from her first marriage to our marriage as well, so now we were 5 in our family.

So, after the first two days on I believe the 2nd night sometime in the dark I became a huge 50 to 100 foot high golden dragon which was both exhilerating and terrifying in the extreme but also more real in some ways than living in the physical world has ever been for me. But, there's more: I breathed Fire out on everyone, thousands of people but it didn't burn them. Instead it made them smile and enlightened them and helped them amazingly in their lives. After the vision quest was over within a year after that I started meeting Tibetan Lamas here in the U.S. and being initiated by them in very powerful initiations from Tibet. Then in 1985 my family and I were shown to go to India and Tibet so we left for 4 months from December 1985 until April 1986. This changed all our lives in profound ways.

So, if you wondered where Dragon of Compassion came from it came from a vision quest which led me to study in the U.S. and India and Nepal with Tibetan Lamas which was a very profound experience on many many levels for both me and my family.


No comments: