Thursday, May 29, 2014

Celibate people are the most likely to kill themselves or others

 It isn't that most celibate males are choosing to be celibate. It is that they don't have a partner. And if masturbation is distasteful to them then this becomes a potential physiological and /or psychological problem. So, Freud's phrase of "Make Love not War!" comes to mind. If you don't have a partner you have to release this angst and tension somehow so it doesn't poison your mind like this poor fellow and the 6 people he killed as well as himself as well as all those he wounded. Testosterone cannot be denied in many men without it poisoning their minds and becoming a part of a suicide or murder suicide or a Suicide terrorist in other cultures around the world. For some people to simply to be in denial of this is death: both their and others. 

IT's sort of like food for some people. If some people don't release this sexual tension it means sometimes their death or others.


  1. kvor ‎- 1 day ago
    ... penned a column for The Daily Beast about how he recognized his own ... "It's a standard frustrated angry geeky guy manifesto, except for the ...
    Santa Barbara Killer's Isolation Strikes a Chord Among 'Nerds'
    9:35AM Thursday
    May 29, 2014


    Share With

    facebook Facebook

    twitter Twitter

    myspace MySpace

    yahoo Yahoo!

    google Google
    (SANTA BARBARA, Calif.) -- Self-proclaimed nerds of the world are speaking up about the misogynistic manifesto left behind by the man who went on a deadly rampage near the University of California, Santa Barbara -- saying there's a twinge of recognition in some of the sentiments about rejection.

    But they're making it clear violence is not the answer.

    Arthur Chu, an 11-time Jeopardy! winner who rose to fame with his unorthodox game tactics, penned a column for The Daily Beast about how he recognized his own voice in parts of 22-year-old Elliot Rodger's rants about women.

    "It's a standard frustrated angry geeky guy manifesto, except for the part about mass murder," Chu wrote.

    "I've heard it from acquaintances, I've heard it from friends. I've heard it come out of my own mouth, in moments of anger and weakness," said Chu, a self-professed nerd.

    Rodger, who police say committed suicide after murdering six people in a killing spree on Friday night, was a member of the misogynistic online message board PUAHate, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

    Members of the forum vent about being unable to pick up women -- with a specific focus on criticizing so-called pickup artists, men who boast being able to lure women with supposedly foolproof techniques outlined in books, meetings and on another message board, Pick-Up-Arist-Forum.com.

    Members of Pick-Up-Arist-Forum.com say they, too, can relate to parts of what Rodger expressed.

    "I used to think the exact same things Elliot Rodger thought," wrote a user who started a thread called, "I could have been Elliot Rodger."

    "I used to feel frustrated and angry because I felt powerless. I saw myself as a victim. I felt sorry for myself," that user wrote.

    Even as people denounce Rodger’s horrific rampage, more are coming forward with stories about how they understand Rodger -- at least a little bit.

    CNN's Don Lemon revealed in a blog post that the tragedy reminded him of a former relationship with someone who hid their mental illness just like Rodger did.

    Lemon explained that it’s hard to treat someone if no one knows they’re sick.

    Chu suggested the bigger problem lies in “nerd culture.”

    It’s evident on TV, he explained. Dorky characters like Steve Urkel chase hot women relentlessly, challenging their alpha boyfriends and refusing to give up until they score a date. The studio audience laughs, but no one stops to think that this is harassment, Chu noted.

    Nerds, and all men, are taught that women are a prize for the nice guy, Chu wrote.

    “When our clever ruses and schemes to ‘get girls’ fail, it’s not because the girls are too stupid or too b----y or too shallow to play by those unwritten rules we’ve absorbed,” he wrote. “It’s because other people’s bodies and other people’s love are not something that can be taken nor even something that can be earned –- they can be given freely, by choice, or not.”
    end quote from:

    Santa Barbara Killer's Isolation Strikes a Chord Among 'Nerds'
     
    I had a different problem than this. My problem was that even though I was usually tall and handsome I was very shy up until about age 15. So, when I "Bloomed" into manhood I was like a magnet for women. And for someone shy this was a little scary. At 15 a beautiful surfer girl a year or two older in my French Class wanted me. I was sort of terrified by this because I wasn't experienced and didn't want to be used and abused at that age. I wanted a useful relationship rather than being trashed. So, even though she used to twist the "Froot Loops" that were on Madris shirts then right off the shirt because she sat behind me, it wasn't that I wasn't attracted to her it was that she was beautiful but also kind of scary and I knew I couldn't handle this much woman because I wasn't experienced enough. I didn't want to be just chewed up and spit out by someone that beautiful or to be manipulated by her. 
     
    So, I dated someone relatively inexperienced instead and this girl was blonde and beautiful too but not so wild and was my age not 17 or 18. Then after this initial relationship I started dating a girl 21 from my church when I was 16 when I first bought myself a car from working after school in my Sophomore year of High School. So, I  protected myself as I dated from women who might harm me psychologically or physically. Unless you protect yourself you are going to be harmed along the way by a woman at one point or another. However, if you date enough of them you are bound to fall in love with at least one or more of them and then you might want to kill yourself for a few years if you survive that experience. Because just because you fall in love and they fall in love with you it doesn't mean in any way shape or form that it is going to work out. Love is one thing, a relationship working out and actually being useful in the short or long term is an entirely different thing. 

No comments: