Thursday, May 29, 2014

Please Bear with Temporary Changes

Likely I will either go back to the original template or have one I'm reasonably happy with by tomorrow. But, for now, my daughter is working on creating something hopefully better than before to serve you all better. I'm not happy at present because it isn't intuitive enough and it's too hard to get to the 2014 and years before to find the months and years to get to about 12,000 plus blog articles I have either written myself or quoted and sometimes commented on. So, hopefully within about 24 hours or so we should have the kinks worked out because right now I'm not very happy about the way the site is operating. So, hopefully by tomorrow I and my daughter will have created something better than we had before for you.

No comments: