Monday, June 30, 2014

Facebook does Social Psychology Research on it's clients?

Just how dumb does Facebook think the people that use Facebook really are?

I don't use Facebook at all (maybe 1 to 4 times a year) because I realize from my experience with computers that goes back to 1966 that this is a pretty scary company privacy wise for everyone. Though I can't seem to convince my daughters to completely stop using Facebook and I think instead of 4 times a year my son goes there about 10 times a year because so many people want to contact him that way, I still see Facebook's invasion of privacy as a long term threat to individuals and families who might want to get a job (any job) or have credit(any credit) in the next 100 years or so.

So, now they are doing Social Psychology Research on their clients?

Just how dumb does Facebook think that people who use Facebook really are?

Pretty dumb.  They think the people who use Facebook are not playing with a full deck.

So, what do you think?

  1. Bloomberg ‎- 5 hours ago
    A Facebook Inc. researcher apologized after conducting an experiment that temporarily influenced what almost 700000 readers saw on their ...
  1. TIME‎ - 13 hours ago

    FACEBOOK 'manipulated' YOUR emotions in SECRET EXPERIMENT

    Register - ‎11 minutes ago‎
    Updated Facebook has let trick cyclists mess with its users' feeds to manipulate their emotions - and has suggested such experimentation is routine, which is apparently how the project got past ethics committees.



No comments: