Thursday, June 26, 2014

layers of human perception of reality

People who have the deepest awareness of the world around them tend to live in very remote places. This does not mean that they can verbally communicate about this to others, however.

People who are sense wise the most "shut down" tend to live in the largest cities and the most "shut down" of all are in dangerous parts of these cities around the world.

People who want the stimulation of cities move there and get jobs from the country because many people find the country boring.

However, by leaving the country for the city and jobs they lose their deeper perceptions and senses. Without deadening of one's senses no one could survive in dangerous cities around the world.

However, if one grows up in the city in a dangerous area they may never know what someone automatically learns growing up in the country out in nature somewhere on earth.

People in cities often put down people in the country as being "Stupid" and people in the country put down people in the cities as being "Unfeeling Criminals". Though there is some truth to these points of view in a way both and neither of these ethnocentric points of view are absolutely true but are why people from a city area don't trust people necessarily from the country and people from the country don't trust people from the city.

So, as people tend to move to the city they become more desensitized and less country like. They also might be more apt to go to college and succeed if they live in the city or suburbia somewhere on earth.

However, if you live in the city and want to develop your intuitive gifts often it is best to go into the deep country for a time to experience nature and to learn to become one with it, so you can hear the thoughts and feelings of all the animals and creatures there.

However, after I did this in my mid twenties and then again in my 30s I found I wanted to live by the ocean again because I found living more remote in the mountains even though it was wonderful in some ways it was also really hard to make a living there. So, eventually when I was about 35 to 37 I bought a business on the coast in Northern California and moved more into suburbia on the coast of northern California. However, I have never forgotten just how wonderful it was to live deep in nature 10 miles from the nearest gas station and 3 miles from the nearest paved road.

I remember one time after building my A-Frame house with a beautiful view of Mt. Shasta there at 4000 feet elevation where it often snowed 7 feet of snow at that time almost every year in the winter, I drove down to Vacaville and San Francisco after being remote almost a month or more.

My experience was sort of like the TV commercial where hamsters were running in their hamster wheels. This was my experience of people trying so hard to make ends meet in the city. It was like watching people slowly commit suicide by trying so hard. But, eventually I also had to buy a business and return to suburbia myself because I noticed I was getting a little feral.  Also, after 5 years of home schooling my oldest of the three then wanted to go to an actual school again. But, the 5 years from about 1980 to 1985 gave me enough peace in my life and opened up my "country senses" to learn how to never let my senses completely close ever again. So, I have learned ways to stay "Open" to God and to all the wonderful things God has given us here on earth.

I find people everywhere on earth in cities and in the country are both wise and intelligent. But, they are wise and intelligent in different ways so city people wouldn't understand country people and country people wouldn't understand the ways of city people either. And it is like this all around the world.

One can be ethnocentric which means that they think their place on earth is the most intelligent and wise and best. But, just remember everyone else from everywhere on earth might think there place and culture is the best too. So, don't be surprised if no one shares your values in other places both city and country around the world.

And if you demand that they think like you do they just might kill you or at least make you disappear. That is the way the world actually is.

So, "When in Rome do as the Romans do if you want to survive traveling around the world".

No comments: