Friday, September 26, 2014

Arcane

Just for fun I put the word "Arcane" into my search engine connected to my site: 

Jun 21, 2014
The word arcane means as you can see: Understood by the few: mysterious or secret. In 1980 I named the character I was writing about "Arcane" because I identified with him at the time. At the time I thought I was writing ...
Sep 12, 2012
I remember back when I first wrote about Arcane. At that time I saw what I was writing as a sort of therapy for me. I had always loved Science Fiction and in some ways Science Fiction always made more sense to me than any ...
Nov 09, 2011
note: I recently went to watch "Anonymous" with a friend. Today, I was thinking about Arcane and Francis Bacon meeting since Arcane is a Time Traveler and Francis Bacon is for all intents and purposes "Timeless" as you will ...
Jun 12, 2012
Arcane visits Jesus when he was 27. One day Arcane decided he wanted to visit Jesus. He had to ask his superiors in the Galactic Core. They said, "Please check possible ramifications after your visit. If they are not favorable ...
Dec 08, 2011
Arcane and New Deva. Last night I reread Memories part 8 and 10. For some reason I have read part 9 many times but hadn't reread 8 and 10 recently. I was pretty amazed at the tears that came once again to my eyes at the ...
Dec 01, 2013
When I first began writing about Arcane in 1980 I just thought I was writing therapeutic science fiction to heal things I had been through in my life like Childhood epilepsy from ages 10 to 15 and having to leave my childhood ...
May 30, 2008
When I first started writing about a science fiction character that I named "Arcane" I didn't know then that I was writing about a past lifetime that interfaces with my present life. At that time I used the 'angst' of my then young life ...
Jan 27, 2010
In this story Arcane meets with Jesus and Buddha at different points since Arcane is a time traveler and takes his new wife, Prophetess from the Planet New Deva(Arcane's home planet) to meet Buddha and Jesus (Buddha ...
Apr 24, 2009
The History of Arcane Arcane as a boy before he became a Dragon preface:It might be helpful to read or listen to "Memories" before you read or listen to this because all the charactors establish themselves in "Memories".
Apr 17, 2008
Note: Arcane is a character I have written about since 1980. At that time I thought I was writing science fiction. However, when I almost died in 1998 I realized that Arcane, the character, is not fiction but a past life memory lived ...
Jun 27, 2013
Francis Bacon Meets Arcane Whether you consider yourself to be intuitive or not, thinking about another time you can often tune directly into the akashic records of what actually happened there during different times. However ...
Aug 19, 2008
Meridian(Eridian) looked both back and forward through time. He looked forward and saw his relationship begin with Arcane around 1,000,000 AD. when Arcane was thrown onto Earth during a battle through time. It was very ...
Jun 20, 2009
note: If you don't know who Biocom or Arcane are they are characters I have written about since 1980. ARcane I began writing about in 1980 and I believe Biocom was added in 1987 when Arcane finally made it to earth in ...
Jun 03, 2008
2nd note: If you want to read about Jonathan Flow(my alter ego) Arcane, Elohar and Ragna, The Galactic Sentience and all the others please read if you are interested "Memories" through "memories 11". You will find these ...

No comments: