Thursday, October 30, 2014

Begin quote from: at top sometimes now

There are changes to how software works on some articles possibly either because of they way they are programmed or because they are using some newer evolved version of HTML (hypertext markup language) which makes the Internet both feasible and workable.

However, when I try to add End Quote From: and then the word button to where I got it lately some articles explode me to the top of the Html page and I cannot enter "End Quote from: or the word button where the quote came from.

IN this case I am forced to put Begin quote from: at the top with the word button there instead. But often it is in two places at the beginning and the end as I find this much more efficient when blogging this way if can can put it both at the beginning and at the end it saves me one or more steps if I can do this.

But if you only see the source of the quote at the top this is because I couldn't put it at the end which I prefer in addition to the beginning where I tend to put a copy of this word button  also.

No comments: