Thursday, October 30, 2014

More regarding places like Mt. Shasta and Mt. Kailash

Mt. Kailash and Mt. Shasta might be useful and interesting to you depending upon what you want from life.

Some people find Mt. Shasta to be a place of learning and self unfoldment no matter their religion or sometimes even whether they believe in God or Buddha or whatever. It often is a way of becoming more aware of yourself on all levels, becoming more aware of those around you, becoming more aware of past lives (if you believe in that), becoming more aware of what you were born to do in this lifetime.

Some people only need to come and visit here once to better understand themselves and the world better.

At this point, for me, it is a place where I come to recharge my spiritual batteries so I can go forth to help others throughout the world survive to see another day and to have enough hope to go on at all in a physical body here on earth.

I have been through my own times of despair and feeling very suicidal because life didn't make enough sense from ages 10 to 15 when I had blunt trauma childhood epilepsy, when I was 2 and was dying of whooping cough and Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels came and saved me, when I broke up with a girl when I 21 years of age and also had to leave my childhood religion.

However, because I survived all these things it empowered me greatly to help others survive the trials and tribulations of their lives too and this is one of the many reasons why I write this blog now.

Would I be alive without my access to Mt. Shasta since I was 16 when I could just get in my car and drive here if I had both the time and money? That's debatable. But, in the end I came here as often as I could to live here, to hike here, to meet friends here, to discover who and what I am both in the past, present and future of earth. And this has been very very satisfying to understand my purpose here on earth and to move forward to help others and myself.

Mt. Kailash is a similar type of place on earth. However, it is much more difficult to get to for a variety of reasons like altitude, remoteness, and difficult weather. So, because the U.S. has freeways and cars and trucks and planes,  Mt. Shasta is accessible to all who can drive or even hitch hike to get here from all over the world.













No comments: