Sunday, October 26, 2014

Saint Germain

I have written a lot about Saint Germain over the years here at this site. Some of it is historical regarding the Comte de Saint Germain, Prince Ragoczy, and Francis Bacon. (some believe the historical Comte de Saint Germain was Prince RAgoczy of Transylvania and some believe he was Francis Bacon who wrote the Shakespearean PLays using the actor William Shakespeare who could not read or write as a mouthpiece for his work). Also, according to one of the codes written into the manuscripts of the original Shakespearean plays of the Bi-literal code (one of many codes) Bacon mentions that he is the illegitimate son (one of 2) of Queen Elizabeth I at the time.

The other track of Saint Germain comes from my personal experiences all my life with him since  before I was born with him as a master (as in Ascended Master like Jesus). I was taught growing up in the Saint Germain Foundation that Saint Germain incarnated as Joseph the Father of Jesus and that he also incarnated as Merlin the Magician, Leonardo Da Vinci, Saint Francis of Asisi, I also have memories of him as Mila Repa in Tibet and many other incarnations in the past present and future of Earth and other planets.

So, since I was given first the Sword Which Pierces all Defilement (or) the Thousand Buddhas Empowerment, which was the first initiation and empowerment I received in 1980 and then in 1986 Phowa by Lama Ayang I have been able to remember another incarnation of Saint Germain that I call Arcane and I have written about his experiences here:

The point is not that you believe me in all this because of course your experience is your experience. However, my experience is what I have written about in "Memories". When I first began to write about this in 1980 I lived in Mt. Shasta. However, at that point I hadn't evolved enough to realize that we all incarnate in the past, present and future and all these incarnations are simultaneous from who we naturally are as souls because time and space really has no meaning to a soul. I hadn't understood this until I almost died for 8 months in 1998 and 1999. AFter this preparation for death during this time I finally understood the true nature of a soul and that I had been writing past life memories since 1980 in writing about Arcane. I don't expect you to believe this unless you are a natural intuitive too like me. Because otherwise, how could you prove this?

Here are the word buttons to more easily read this if you want to:
Also, when I soul traveled to ask for help for Earth around 1970 to the Galactic Core when I first became really proficient at Soul Traveling, I met the Galactic Sentience whose Species built and Created our Milky Way Galaxy. So, all life in this Galaxy of any sort came from their species building Galaxies. Because as far as I now know what I call Creators who don't naturally live in time and space because they are from Dark Matter or Dark Fluid which is 96% of the known universe according to physicists. (And the word Dark isn't bad but rather "Unknown" in it's full meaning by physicists. IN other words they know it's there they just can't see it but know it is there. (Hint for physicists) Dark matter does not exist in a time and space reality but it is equally real. But, since we only look at time and space as being real, something has to have mass and time for us to judge it as real. Dark Matter and Dark Fluid has no mass and has no time. IF you look for something like this you might then find it. (hopefully this helps some of you to understand this).

Anyway, when I went to the Galactic core because I could Creators were surprised I didn't die doing this because that is what happens to most souls who do this from places like Earth. But, it appears I was protected because my soul spark is one of millions or more of the Galactic Sentience's Grandfather's incarnations as humans and other beings throughout the time and space of the Milky Way Galaxy. It appears that retired Creators take millions of incarnations as a way to experience mortality so they don't die of boredom when they get old. (Old meaning billions of years old in Galactic time and space terms.

No comments: