Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Zero Point Time Line

I had a realization tonight after all these years regarding Meridian (Eridian) that I have written about in the Memories series. What I realized is that Eridian (Meridian) I had always thought about as meaning something like Meridian as in the (Equator) or as in Lattitude and Longitude as a navigation name.

However, I realized tonight it is actually a zero point time line name instead. It is sort of like this:
Imagine whatever time Meridian is living in is a zero point for time sort of like a ruler where the zero is as a demarcation of where to begin the first inch or first foot. So, Meridian is a reference point where you start something in regard to time lines here on earth. It is a point where you can start measuring the relationship between all time lines related to Earth at any point. So, Meridian in this sense is where time and space begin in relation to earth's time lines.

I had never thought about it in this way before but it makes sense. Any criteria has to begin somewhere and have a starting point or else everything is just meaningless jumble without logic, reason, or mathematics. It is just like if you want to navigate a space ship into space you need a zero point from where to start your mathematics from. You need a point on earth and a point in space to navigate to or you need an orbit you want to reach even if you don't navigate from a specific point on earth. You need a starting point towards an orbit or destination you want to reach with that ship. And Meridian is a designated starting point to start from to make sense of anything in regard to earth's time lines.

Here is the first point where Meridian (Eridian) shows up in "Memories".

begin quote from:

  Even though the old ones don't have physical bodies anymore they still respect the other life forms who do. In time I become accustomed to what they are giving me and I become first at peace with it and then at one with it. The new consciousness is creating new ways of perceiving the universe. I kneel to pray and give gratitude to the creator of the universe for the blessings of this empowerment. I have been trained since childhood for such a moment. But I wasn't sure it would ever come. I know in my heart and soul my enemies could never stand against me now. I know that now I am more than a man but my responsibilities to all living things have grown also.

Eridian Speaks." Now you're ready to come into our most powerful of Power points which will transport you to any realm you wish to go.

As we walk down the corridor my perceptions of reality are very unusual for I see through the walls and have the senses of the beings that once lived on this planet. I have the feeling of walking on a cloud and having eyes in every pore of my skin. As I walk toward the main mystical Power point of the planet I am very reverent and respectful to the thousands of unseen spirits. My inner spirit has been changed. Soon we reach a room filled with all the stars at night like a planetarium. In the center of this seeming planetarium is a blue fire as tall as I am. It is sentient and a wing or arm of fire reaches out lovingly like a powerful parent and grabs my consciousness. I am burned by the experience. I sense that submission is the only way to survive. The blue light increases it's power until I must merge or die so I merge. Within the center of the blue fire is a green fire which is the mate of the Blue fire. Now the fires merge. The fires now turn into a sphere of green and blue.

As I come into the green and blue sphere of the center of this Power point I begin to see in all directions. I see all the planets I have touched and all the beings I have the never known. I see both the beings I considered good and the beings I considered bad. I also see all the beings in between. I feel the compassion of the old ones of this planet for all sentient life everywhere and now I can see even those beings that I had thought of as evil were just out of touch or disconnected from their true selves. Their need is to come into the oneness or self-destruct so their energy can return to the oneness. And because of their impact upon my home planet new Deva I must assist them soon to one or the other before they destroy my people -- my life wave. For the goodness of life must go on and the evil in life must destroy itself -- must cease to be.

From within the center of my being the old ones tell me that I now contain all the knowledge of their planet Earth that one man can hold. They tell me all this knowledge is now contained within me -- within cells of my body and within my soul dna that will incarnate in other bodies once I lay this body to rest-- and that I as an Atom in the body of their planet will now go forth to bless the universe with their wisdom. They tell me that any time I wish to come back I need only think of them and I'll be back with them to learn more or they will come to me to help and protect me and mine. As I begin to leave I am grateful with words that none can say.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR GOOD BEINGS TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR UNIVERSE

Introduction to Elohar by Eridian

As I stand up to leave the sphere Eridian asks me a question. "Would you like to see your future lives here on Earth?" I said, "How is that possible Eridian? No humanoid bodies are allowed here without breaking Galactic Law!" "Your future lives reside in Earth's past."

I asked again. "How is it possible that I arrive here now and then incarnate in Earth's past?" Eridian said, "Souls are not limited the way most beings think. God creates past, present and future but time really doesn't exist, Arcane. So God has us incarnate in the past, present and future or the future, the present and the past or the present the future and the past or whatever combination that God and the soul as one need to do. Some souls only incarnate once but some souls incarnate an infinity of times. It depends on the nature of the soul, the need of the soul, and the need of God for that soul. Would you like to see some of your future lives in Earth's past?" "Yes, I would like that Eridian. Thank you for the opportunity." I said. "Follow me then Arcane." Said Eridian.

Following behind Eridian I felt in awe and soon we came to a blue green sphere of ominous power. Eridian said something in an Earth language and the sphere opened like a mouth to encompass me. This is a sentient sphere and as I'm taken inside it is like a friend, a lover or a nursemaid in it's relationship to me. Soon I hear music and I hear a young mans voice speaking the following poem.

end quote from:
 

to go to the next webpage of Memories click on:

No comments: