Sunday, October 26, 2014

Traveling

I was wondering if I would be awake enough to drive about 4 to 7 am this morning but luckily I fell asleep about 7am and woke up when the phone rang at 11:50 am and was on the road by 2 pm. Still dealing with Jet Lag from South Korea.  So, my worries were not a problem and I had a wonderful trip driving north. I noticed the temperatures were nice 65 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit driving north until I got to about Redding and there It was already into the 50s by the time I stopped for gas. Then as I drove up to Mt. Shasta it went down to 45 and then 41 when I arrived and is supposed to be 35 to 31 by the time morning arrives so the ground might freeze tonight but not deep just on the very top inch. My friend and his girlfriend were trying to harvest everything else of their vegetables and fruit before this first really good freeze that might happen tonight here, except for inside their greenhouse. So, I'm happy to arrive and happy everything went well and happy to see my friends before they go out on their next music tour.

No comments: