Thursday, October 30, 2014

Trick or Treat? True Story

An Alien Experience?

If you haven't
read the above word button and you saw this while climbing Grey Butte on Mt. Shasta, what would you think? (Because Mt. Shasta is known for people seeing UFOS there for hundreds of years.

Ok. If you want to now click the above word button at the top of the page if you want to:

Okay. Now there is more to the story. After I took this picture no one including me could figure out what this was and we wondered if we had had an alien visitation that no one saw. 

Then a few hours later I realized it was the end of the ear loop of my expensive mountaineering sunglasses so I don't go snow blind like my ex-wife did for a week in the early 1980s when she forgot her sunglasses while skiing one day with me.

However, here is the next level of this. I paid about $150 to $200 dollars for these Oakley Sunglasses to protect my eyes and they are wrap around so no extra light can blind you around the glasses while skiing or mountaineering in full snow.

After this picture was taken it got dark and I let someone else drive my 4 wheel drive because it was a very hard and long and dangerous climb we made for someone my age scrambling over rocks. A class 4 route is a little dangerous at 66 if you aren't adjusted to 8000 feet and live at sea level. So, I was almost passing out on this rock climb a few times. So, I grabbed the branches of nearby trees when I could so I wouldn't fall off a cliff and die. But, I made it.

So, I get back to the truck exhausted and put my glasses (the above one's pictured) in my wool shirt. I remember putting them into their case in the truck above the windshield but when I looked for them the next morning they were gone.

So, what does this mean that I took this picture of them and then they are gone?

1. It could be a fluke and they will turn up now or one day.
2. It could be that they dropped out somewhere

or 
3. It could mean my sunglasses were never just sunglasses but were some kind of alien device all along and they showed up in the picture because they were saying goodbye after 10 years and going home to their home time and space.

So, Trick or Treat! Happy Halloween!

Still later: Also, I bought these sunglasses at the Fifth Season down in Mt. Shasta about 10 years ago now. So, maybe they were just going home to whatever reality they originally came from?

No comments: